Friday, June 27, 2008

Nervous and Excited

OMG it's been a week since I last blogged...

Well alot has happened since then. On the 14th we had a IUI procedure, so I have been waiting to test. Now I am supposed to test on the 30th at the hospital but of course me being me couldn't wait. So on Tues I said let me test and see if the meds have left my system, well there was an extremely faint positive line. Ok could be the meds or could be a positive result. This morning I figure I am close enough to the day AF is supposed to show up so lets test. Voila there's a line. Now it's not as dark as the control line but much darker than Tuesday's line. Guess what?? I fully believe we were successful. I am still going to test on Monday at the hospital cause I want to make sure my levels are good, have miscarried once already.

Symptoms omg are there.. Since Wens I have had nausea and vomiting, I could sleep the day away, my mouth taste awful and my gums are tender.. I always said I would put up with morning sickness :) and boy will I.

Why am I nervous? Easy with one miscarriage already I am worried about another. Although I know false positives are rare I can't help but wonder.. Actually my husband is being more cautious about this than I. I fully believe I am PREGNANT! He on the other had wants to wait for the blood test.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Praying/hoping/crossing fingers for you hun!

Leedra said...

OK, been waiting, and returning to your blog, and waiting, and returning to your blog. What is it? Do you know anything yet? Hope you are. By the way, I am Wendy's Mother.