Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It Worked

So Monday I went for my blood test at 8:30 am, I had cheated I tested at home 3 times that weekend. The hospital tells you not to test because they want to check your actual HCG levels. So although I knew I was pregnant I wanted to wait and see what my levels were. The hospital told me they would call between 12 & 2, by 2;30 I hadn't heard so I called and left a message. they called around 3. The nurse congratulated me then in a very bratty way asked me if I wanted to know just how good my levels were.. I was like sure.. at this point she already told me my levels were good, so my worry of miscarrying early eased. She replies with your levels are at 750 we expect about 100, I was like are you telling me there is a possibility of twins.. Her reply YES! Based on the number of follicles I had they are assuming I am having twins. So I go on the 14th for an ultrasound to see how many heartbeats and sacs there are.

So it worked and it worked very well. I don't think I need to tell anyone how elated and shocked I am. Needless to say my husband is freaking slightly.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats again, hun =)

Leedra said...

Congratulations!!!!

Trilyn said...

Thanks guys .. it's been a long road and still more to come.