Friday, June 6, 2008

Music

So last night while playing WoW I decided to go back in time, I go to youtube and find a video of Tiffany. All of a sudden it sparks a whole conversation in guildchat and what kind of music we all listened to when in high school and did we dress like anyone is particular. well I have to admit I idolized Madonna, yes I teased my hair and did everything to look like her when her Like a Virgin video came out.. I found out I was not the only one thank god.. reminder to me need to burn those pictures of me from high school before I can get blackmailed.. As much as I loved and idolized Madonna there was an artist that I spent hours listening to while I was in the hospital in my senior year..Tiffany you got it. I wanted to be her, this sexy redhead :) .

So last night as I mentioned earlier I check out this video and now it's bloody well stuck in my head, so much so that my husband calls me at work and I pick up the phone signing one of her songs.. Now I don't want to be the only with that song stuck in my head so I am going to post it for you to listen to..

What music can you remember listening to in high school?


No comments: