Monday, June 9, 2008

The Sun and I

So being a redhead you would think I would know better right?? I think not! This weekend we had great weather here.. So I decided time to take advantage and start getting some sun so that I don't burn when I go to Disney in August. Well I took sun alright only problemis that I forgot to put sunscreen on. Now I'm a redhead with freckles so you can imagine very easily I am sure how easy it is for me to burn..

I decided to go out and do the lawn yesterday, I was so focused on doing it before it got to hot that I forgot to put sunscreen on, then came assembling the swing and watching my step daughter on her water slide. At 4 pm yesterday I realize ooh my skin is feeling tight.. Yup you got it my shoulders and back are RED. My husband and mother asked me if I was ever going to learn.. I guess at my age the answer would have to be a resounding NO! My defense? I only burn once a year, right at the begining of the summer, so there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, but where's the part where you let everyone know that your husband told you the sun was too strong, told you that you would burn, and that you should have gotten out of the sun like he did?