Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Trying

My husband just informed me that I needed to go blog. Somehow I think it's because I forget to tell him things sometimes and he finds them out here, that or he gets to poke fun at me for my stupidness.

I was going to write yesterday but was highly stressed from another visit to hospital for our fertility treatments. We decided this month to give the IUI treatment another go, this will be the 4th attempt and I think our doctor will want us to do IVF next (not looking forward to it at all). So they changes my medications this cycle, yesterday we had an ultrasound to see how the medication was working, did I have enough follicles where they big enough blah blah blah. Nasty surprise the ultrasound technician asks me if I have ever been told that I have polyps?? She claims she saw two spots one in the uterus and the other on an ovary. Now day 3 of my cycle before starting any meds I always go for an ultrasound and everything was clear.. They do that ultrasound to make sure going in you have to problems and this way they can keep track of potential problems with your medication.. So the question now is did the medication cause these growths ( if they really are growths ) or did the technician make an error. Personally I am hoping that the tech made an error.

I have enough stress every time I do this that I don't need the thought of polyps or cysts hanging over my head. Why does something so natural as having a baby have to be so damn hard and stressful..

No comments: