Friday, August 29, 2008

New Pics







So last night we had another ultrasound. This one made everything even more real. The technician puts me at 13 weeks and a day. She also said she believes it to be a girl but not to paint the room yet. We are pretty sure it's a girl! Bean got moved around so much last night that she got the hiccups, it's was so funny to see her bouncing up and down with them. The most important part of it all was hearing that her spinal fluid is normal, which means atm the chances of downs is lessened. I still have blood tests to wait for for other markers but I should have those next week.
Something happened to me last night that has never happened. As they were taking blood my blood would stop flowing into the vials. For 3 vials of blood I got stabbed 4 times. Ask me if I am amused??? NOT! Oh well I will put up with alot for our little bean.
Hope you enjoy the pics :)



1 comment:

Wendy said...

She deserves a new nickname. She's bigger than a bean now! Lookin' good hun =)