Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Disney in Aug

OMG HOT & HUMID. However we had a great time.. I was pleased to see that my stepdaughter tried all the rides that she either didn't last year or cried so much on last year again. Guess what??? She loved them. She tried Space Mountain and LOVED IT, she even asked to go on it alone ( her dad hurt his neck ) as long as he waited in line with her. I think her next favourite was Test Track speeding cars for the win. She started to show us her independence this year which is great to see.

What did I do? Well I enjoyed a good book and waited patiently for my family to finish enjoying their rides. I did discover that I could learn to sleep in :). I also found out that the baby does not like mexican food. OMG heartburn I think my husband spent 30 min that night rubbing my back litterally burping me!

I am now in my 11th week of pregnancy and starting to relax with it.. The morning sickness now comes in waves can last for a few days then disappear which was great I didn't suffer too much on vacation. I'm not at my desk so I will make another post with pictures :)

No comments: