Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Withdrawal

Ok let's not have Wendy read this cause she'll bug me about it. I have been 2 nights without a Bones episode. I am now in withdrawal I need to watch one. I find myself not wanting to play my game at night cause I want to get in at least 2 episodes. I watched the episode "The man in the fallout Shelter", definately not one to watch pregnant when your hormones are all in an uproar, a tear jerker for sure.

I haven't been able to pick a favorite one yet, but then again I haven't finished season one. When I finish watching the season I will let you all know my favorite. My husband has only watched one episode, doesn't seem promising that he will watch more. Oh well I guess we can't like all the same shows right?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'll restrict myself to a *grin*.