Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 12

So I am in week 12 of my pregnancy, starting to feel a bit better the morning sickness is less and the tiredness not as intense. I go on Thursday for an ultrasound so hopefully I will have a new pic to post then. I am starting to relax now that nothing will go wrong with the pregnancy. Also my husband and I are going to start taking pictures of my belly every month, I might post those too. Believe it or not I am already starting to show!

I haven't' decided whether to make another blog for the baby to one day look at or just do a scrapbook. I like the idea of scrapbooking.. just need to get my table properly set up.. hint hint husband of mine :).

My mother has said that my aunt intends to buy me the cadillac of strollers.. She did it for her kids and wants to do it for me, I think that will be great. I also have a friend who lives in Las Vegas making a quilt for the baby. While I was in Disney I bought some stuffed animals to decorate the babies room.. Now starts the really fun part planning "her" room.

No comments: