Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bones it is

Ok so Wendy won. She wanted me to start watching the t.v. series Bones. Well last night I caved and bought season 1. To be honest I had watched an episode when it first came out and hated it. Why you ask? Because I am an avid fan of Kathy Reichs books and couldn't help but compare the characters in the book to the show, needless to say they are different. So last night I made myself not compare and just watch the show for what it was. Well I went through 4 episodes in one night.

I can't wait to watch some more. Now I wonder if I can get the husband to watch them with me??

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Snag him!

And you didn't tell me you watched 4! =)

That's good though. Catch up fast. Season 4 starts in 2 weeks!

Jon McGoran (a.k.a. D. H. Dublin) said...

I love Reich's books, but haven't watched yet. Now that it's out on DVD, maybe I'll give it a try.
Thanks!