Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tid BIts

So Friday night my husband paid himself a treat, he got himself the PS3. I figured he is always thinking of myself and his daughter so why not encourage him to get something for himself. I actually want him to get Rock Band, maybe I can give that a try.

I am now in my second trimester, starting to feel better. I actually felt energetic this morning, however now at 2:30 in the afternoon I am tired. I can definitely say I am no where near as tired as I was at the beginning of the pregnancy but I could use a nap right now.

So I told my husband that this Christmas we should go easy on the gifts to each other, especially with a baby's room to furnish. Somehow though the idea of minimal gifts don't appeal to us very much, so I made a suggestion how about we gift each other a new TV. OH BOY! was I not thinking, I started looking at the costs today, makes me want to cry.

Speaking of Christmas my mother pulled a fast one on me.. I told her I was thinking of doing Christmas at our place this year, so she was with her sisters this weekend and my cousins and mentions that I was thinking of doing Christmas at my place. The whole family has decided they are coming to my place for dinner that day. OMG was Chris pissed. I don't think so much at the fact the family is coming more at the fact that my mom opened her mouth and the family invited themselves. I told my mom today to keep her mouth closed from now on. I also told her she's helping out :P.. She is definitely going to buy the turkey that's for sure.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Eek, you just got a whole pile of "to-do" and stress! She better help a lot =)