Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Got it

So yesterday I decide to check out the price of Bones season 2 at several stores, it was showing at 59.99 everywhere but Future Shop.. So I finally managed to get it!!! I watched one episode last night and plan to make a night of it tonight. Wendy I will never forgive you for this!!!

As for my pregnancy well all is going good. I am in what my mother calls the nesting phase all I want to do is re-arrange the house clean etc... With two dogs however it's hard to keep it as clean as I would like. I also feel not pregnant, if it weren't for the belly I would swear this is all a figment of my imagination. When I was in my first 3 months I had the morning sickness and as long as I had that I knew I was pregnant. I am at the stage where that is gone but I can't feel the baby move yet. I am so anxious to feel "her" move.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm jealous of your feeling-great problems!

Grats on the great deal on Season 2. I can't wait until you catch up :D