Thursday, May 22, 2008

To Evi

So I figure my next post should be to Evi.. I "met" Evi through my husband. I say "met" because we have never seen each other.. She played World of Warcraft as does my husband ( she quit ), I started playing long after those two.

Evi's been my sounding board over the last year, without her I think I would have gone nuts. She's listened to me rant and rave about everything under the sun, we've shared some common rants. She's helped me many a times come to decisions that are the best for me. We talk every day, I think hardly a day goes by where one of us doesn't have something that's driving us nuts. In my heart I can say that even though we haven't met Evi is one of my best friends.

So Evi thank you with all my heart.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My days wouldn't be the same without you hun! You're my only female friend anymore and I treasure you more than I can express. I really hope you enjoy your blogging.