Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Slacker

Yeah I'm a slacker.. Pretty much just been dreaming most days. I find it very hard to concentrate on any one thing. My husband put together the crib, and I have started receiving little things from people. An ex co-worker came over with a whole bunch of wonderful stuff a swing, high chair, exerciser and a mat for the baby. The more I see these things the more it becomes reality.

I had a mini car accident on Wens of last week since then I have been slightly neurotic. Thank god no cramps or bleeding so all seems good. I have a doctors appointment on the 15th so I will talk to him more about it. I know I promised pics of the belly but my husband took them of me on a Sunday ( ie no makeup ) so I am not posting them :P

I think hubby and I have picked a name for the name.. No I am not telling yet :). Lets just say it hasn't' been easy.

No comments: