Thursday, October 23, 2008

Making people guess

It's been fun making people guess at what we are having. Co workers are frustrated with me or more my husband cause he's the one who doesn't want to say anything. So far not one person has said we are having a boy.. Everyone has guessed a girl. I try so hard not to smile. If they happen to say he or she I just agree. Although I have to admit I know I am going to slip up somewhere. As much as I like having people guess I also want to jump up and shout out what we are having.

On another note I received some not so happy news from a friend yesterday. Wendy was expecting twins and at her 12 week check up she found out she lost one of them. The other baby is healthy. Thank God for that. I can sympathize with Wendy as I too had lost one this time last year. It was devastating to me, at the very least she has something to hold on to .. Wendy my thoughts and prayers are with you sweetie.

No comments: