Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daddy's voice

So on Tuesday night my husband decides to talk to his unborn son, as he does so he has his hands on my stomach. Well let me tell you Aidan knows the sound of his fathers voice, he started moving around alot. I wish my husband could feel what I do, it's a real shame that he doesn't get the joy of almost constant movement the baby brings.

So a few people in the office figure I must be having twins.. that one has got to be hidden, what worries me is if the baby decides to come early omg I am so not ready. We had our hospital tour on Sunday and prenatal class last night reality is starting to set in. Not to say that I didn't accept the pregnancy up until this point but the reality of what I will go through to bring our little man into this world just increased ten fold.

No comments: